Hits4pay

Monday, March 8, 2010

my weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday night, my friend Ken and I, went to the movies. We saw the 7:50 pm showing of 'The Wolfman' (7 out of 10) at Silver City in Windsor. The place was full because of 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Shutter Island', and 'the Crazies' but our theatre was practically empty which was nice. Sunday we celebrated Cody's (my youngest nephews) 3rd birthday. He had a good time and got some cool stuff. Tim (my brother-in-law) made a huge amount of penne in meat sauce for dinner, I actually stopped my tube feed to have a small plate. Only had swallowing issue once, with no major chokage. Haha! I topped the evening watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy with my friend Jon and then the Academy awards. My pick for best picture, 'The Hurt Locker' won.

No comments: