Hits4pay

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally an update

I know it has been quite a while since my last post, entirely too long. I had a bout of pneumonia at the end of November and was hospitalized for about 10 days. Having pneumonia twice in 2009 did not constitute a good year, but I did have a healthy Spring, Summer and part of Fall. My goal for 2010 is to not get sick and stay out of hospital, seems doable to me. I hope you all enjoyed the Olympics and Canada’s 14 gold medals (the all time record for any country in history)!

Please check out my money making opportunity (not a get rich quick scheme, just for making a little extra money). Follow the link in the previous post or click on the banner ad above. All you need is a PayPal account to sign up so you can get paid for reading commercial e-mail. You get $10 for signing up and $.02 per read e-mail. It’s not going to allow you to retire but will give you some extra spending money. It’s free!

No comments: